Start/Finish: The start/finish for both the 5K and the 1 Mile Run/Walk is located at Beach Drive and Connecticut Avenue
Start Times: The 5K will begin at 9:00 a.m., with the 1 mile Run/Walk immediately following
- Colleen’s BA 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk will be held rain or shine!
- Strollers, wheelchairs, and dogs on a leash are welcome in the 1 mile Fun Run/Walk
- Run t-shirts are not available for children under 5 and not guaranteed for late registrants
- 5K will be timed but this Run is not certified
- No refunds for cancellations or no-shows
- No personal storage available -- You are responsible for your personal items.
- Bathrooms are available
- 5K Prizes will be awarded!
- Raffle! $5 Tickets! GREAT Gift Cards!
- Celebration following run/walk at Grace Episcopal Day School!
Parking: Limited free parking is available in the school parking lot and surrounding neighborhood. If you live in the neighborhood and can walk to the event, it would be appreciated.
Section of Beach Drive Closed: Beach Drive will be closed between Connecticut Avenue and Kensington Pkwy. from 8:00 - 10:00 a.m.!
Bathrooms: Restrooms at the school will be open.
Personal Items: You are responsible for your own personal items.
Results & Celebration: Results will be announced after the Run/Walk at Grace Episcopal Day School and then posted the next day online on this website. Prizes will be awarded for the 5K! Join us after the run/walk for a celebration!
Packet Pick Up Information:
Late Registration Information:
- Registration is available in person on Friday, June 2 from 4:00 to 8:00 pm in front of Modell's Sporting Goods in Bethesda (7201 Wisconsin Avenue) -- cash only please.
- Late Registration is available on Run Day, Saturday, June 3 from 8:00 to 8:45 am at Grace Episcopal Day School in Kensington (9411 Connecticut Avenue). Individual rate increases to $40. T-shirts are not guaranteed.
If you would like to make a donation to the Colleen Mitchel Memorial Fund in addition to or in lieu of participation, please click here. Thank you for your support!
Student (ages 5-22) and Active Military Rate
|Individual Rate, including member of a Team (*Rate increases on Run Day to $40)
||Family Rate (3 or more runners/walkers)
||Children under 5